• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tweedleD

tweedleD

• Inactive with Posts
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

My new calling has me in charge of this each Sunday. I can’t seem to find any black and white (or color) pictures of things like sacrament trays, missionaries, and scripture references with little pictures near them that relate to it, etc. I know they make them, because the person who had this calling a few years back used them on the samples of the old programs I was given for ideas. I have gone to Deseret and other sites and even the ldscatalog.com but do not know where to find them. I have been using the Heritage Collection ones, which have the preprinted pictures of Joseph Smith or the Savior and others, but I want the clip art for back up and special days. If I can’t find a disc (s) in our branch library, I will gladly pay for a reasonably priced one, if it has what I need. I have checked out the sites on the previous thread but they are old and don't have very much in what I am looking for. Can someone help me please.

#2 Iggy

Iggy

• Members
  • 2998 posts
  • LocationOregon Coast
  • ReligionLDS-Sealed

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:55 AM

Here is an excellent site- free. I used it when I was Branch Librarian, Primary 1st Councilor and YW Secretary-

LDS Clipart Alphabetical Index - All LDS Clipart in alphabetical order.

:angel: :coocoo: :scribe:

“To do well you must do good, and to do good you must first be good."

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience"

Stephen R. Covey

#3 tweedleD

tweedleD

• Inactive with Posts
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

Awesome! Thank you!

#4 Mykdiver

Mykdiver

• Inactive with Posts
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:18 PM

Thanks for the link that will be usefull.
My website dedicated to our Church and Savior: Latter Day Warriors
Proud member of the US Navy 17 years and counting.
I am an ET1(SS/DV) ET=Electronics Tech, 1=1st Class Petty Officer, or E-6, SS=Submarines, DV=Diver

Even prouder member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 2 years and counting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq