Lakers

Dr T

I watched Lakers and Warriors last night, and all I could think was " sure if you let me shoot that much I could hit 1-11 also", which is what Kobe's shooting was.  I'm sure there is hope he gets better throughout the year, but much longer of this and he needs to save himself the embarrassment and retire, because last night was so mediocre.  He didn't look like he belonged in the nba.

Warriors have faced a few good teams, but overall their schedule has been really weak, and all their players are healthy.  Any great team needed some luck to elevate them higher, and that is waht the warriors are seeing right now.  Will be interesting to see if they lose one of their top players to injury and have to play against a fully healthy cavs/spurs team and how they will deal with it.

Although Kobe is averaging 15.2 points, he is shooting a career-worst 31.1 percent from the field and 19.5 percent from three. 

i.gif?e=eyJhdiI6MTA3MTkzLCJhdCI6NSwiYnQi

In the blowout loss against the Golden State Warriors, Kobe tied a career-low shooting performance by going 1-for 14. While the five-time champion believes there are bigger issues at hand, he has not been efficient and isolation plays have hurt the team’s ball movement.

From here: http://www.lakersnation.com/byron-scott-has-not-considered-reducing-kobe-bryants-minutes-role/2015/11/25/

What is Kobe going to do.  Keep shooting and missing?  Reduce his minutes?  Come back to a higher level?

Guest MormonGator

From here: http://www.lakersnation.com/byron-scott-has-not-considered-reducing-kobe-bryants-minutes-role/2015/11/25/

What is Kobe going to do.  Keep shooting and missing?  Reduce his minutes?  Come back to a higher level?

He might have a few more good games left in him, but it's over. Sorry dude, I get no pleasure saying that at.  I don't think he can play out a season. 

He skipped to the pros, so that didn't help either. His body didn't have time to mature, and the NBA is a beating. It's a tough, physical game. 

Guest MormonGator

Are the rumors true DrT? Kobe is retiring at the end of the season? Good call for him and his family. You want to be able to pick up your grandchildren when you are 65. 

Guest MormonGator

Looks like Kobe did let it out that this is his last season.  I'm sure it sucks for him, but it happens to everyone.  I am sure alot of laker fans are breathing a sigh of relief though!

I agree. It'll happen to all of us. 

I think Kobe is amazing. The guy is one of the greatest players in history and it's been a joy watching him. No, he isn't my favorite. I'm a big Celtics fan and I like Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett. Those guys are also done too. 

Guest MormonGator

Yes sir, it is his farewell season.  I'm glad.  Don't get me wrong, I am not unappreciative for what Kobe did over the years as a Laker but he is not helping my boys much now.  

Dude! Ouch. That's harsh! 

:D