Lakers

Dr T

Guest Godless

Maybe the Celtics will bring them down next game for MG.  They are on fire and playing right Pale one  

The Celts are my second-favorite team, so I'd love to see that! The Warriors also have the Cavs and Mavs coming up. 

If all else fails though, they're playing my Spurs on 1/25.  ;)

Guest Godless

I mentioned Boban in my last post. He played 5 minutes last night against the Lakers and outscored Duncan (20 min) and Green (18 min). Pop needs to put that dude on the starting lineup against GS next month.

All Star voting is now open.  Will the fans vote Kobe in for this 18th all star game this year?  Given his pathetic stats this year he is not an All Star this year for sure.  This is his last season tho so maybe he will be voted in for all he has done on the floor over the years.  What do you all think?

Guest MormonGator

All Star voting is now open.  Will the fans vote Kobe in for this 18th all star game this year?  Given his pathetic stats this year he is not an All Star this year for sure.  This is his last season tho so maybe he will be voted in for all he has done on the floor over the years.  What do you all think?

Yes, he deserves it because of who he is and what he has done. 

Guest MormonGator

Nodding and thinking, "Is't that sad?"  

====

We broke a 6 game loosing streak to beat the Bucks 113-95.  I'll take an win we can get.   :)  GO LAKERS!!!

Kobe scored a lot too. Glad to see him do well. 

I pity the poor team that has me on it. I can barely tie my own shoes, much less do anything athletic. 

Guest MormonGator

87-107 Houston.  Pa-the-tic.  22 and 4 now?  It still hurts.  This is going to be a LONG season.  Develop the young bucks, we get a good pick next year and I am still a fan of my Boys.  

I know how you feel. After Reggie Lewis passed away it was the dark ages for years. We had to deal with Rick Pitino. A man I will hate in Heaven, if both of us get there. He was horrible....oh, I better not get started. 

Thank goodness Danny Ainge brought Celtics pride back. 

You'll get a good draft pick, and after a few years, you'll be right back. It's just how the game works. The Lakers are too good to rebuild for long. 

Guest MormonGator

Thanks for that thought MG.

40 point pounding this afternoon by OKC.   :(  Kobe and Kevin went to eat yesterday I think.  I wonder what was said? 

I think Kobe talked about passing the torch. Durant would be perfect to build around, actually.