Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator

84-94 Clippers tonight.  Clippers. :(  Yes they are from LA and I am an LA native but I have been a Lakers fan since childhood.  It wouldn't feel right.... GO LAKERS!

That's good of you to be loyal DrT. Even during the bad times. 

I like how Kobe is leading in the all star game. That's a positive. 

Guest MormonGator

DrT-focus on Kobe bro, because the season won't be good for you. Not trying to insult you, but don't let this dreadful season take away from Kobe. 

This Celtics fan thinks it's an honor to  have watched him. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator

That was a cool game. Probably because my boys pulled one out there. It was Very cool how they took time to say what Kobe contributed to the game. That was fun. :)

DrT. you make sure the other LA team treats my man Paul Pierce right! Once a Celtic, always a Celtic to me!!! 

Guest MormonGator

From lakersnation.com "BREAKING: Without Kobe Bryant, Lakers are undefeated since December 31, 2015 after 93-84 win over Sixers"

http://www.lakersnation.com/game-recap-lakers-beat-sixers-for-first-winning-streak-of-the-season/2016/01/01/

Yeah, this is a tough one. Do we let the living legend (and yes, he's a living legend) continue to play at the teams detriment? 

I'm glad i don't have to make that decision. 

Guest MormonGator

Take any wins we can get.

Exactly. A win is a win. The Lakers will be in a strange situation that my Celtics have been in. Do you sacrifice the season to try and get a good lottery pick? Not that I'm telling you something you don't already know, but the Lakers won't go deep in the playoffs this season. If they get Durant, it'll be huge. 

Guest MormonGator

Seriously MG, I'd love KD but would he even consider it? I can hope and wait to see what happens with my boys. I hope we can beat the Champs this next game. That would be great!

Good luck! 

I think KD should go only if he is ready to be "the guy". If he's too much of a baby (like Dwight Howard, the ultimate spoiled brat primadonna baby) then you stay away from him like you would a dude with the ebola virus. 

Durant is a great player, but I don't think he can do it himself like Kobe could. 

Guest MormonGator

Agreed. I want a strong core of players, men that play team ball, sacrifice and win.

Oh, you mean like the Celtics way? 

Just playing my friend. 

Edited by MormonGator

My boys against OKC last night.  We were right there at the end, yes we trailed,went up put it took until the end of the game for OKC to win 117 - 113.  Williams put in 44 points and was on fire in the 4th  I'll accept this loss, not happily but hey, it was OKC and they didnt clobber us again like earlier this year.

Thunder
TEAM STATS
Lakers

50.6% 
Field Goal 
47.6% 

29.4% 
3 Pointers 
34.6% 

84.6% 
Free Throws 
96.0%