44.5%

31.4% 
3P% Per Game
37.1%

Rebounds Per Game

Assists Per Game 

Turnovers Per Game

Guest MormonGator

I totally agree. I think you guys have serious talent, big time. You are playing like a team and that's a good sign too. But you are exactly right. The Lakers seem a little intimidated. I'm not saying that out of spite and you know that. 

Guest MormonGator
1 minute ago, Dr T said:

We had it down to three. One more quarter to go. This is fun. I love sports. 

Amen. This is why I love sports too. A good, close game between two young teams. With a little luck they'll be replaying games like this for many more years. 

You guys won. I was hoping to come back but we didn’t tonight. I look forward to future games we get to play but I hope to get a W next time. I wanted it this time too, shoot I want to win every time. That is what I expect. :(  goodnight MG

Guest MormonGator
17 hours ago, Dr T said:

You guys won. I was hoping to come back but we didn’t tonight. I look forward to future games we get to play but I hope to get a W next time. I wanted it this time too, shoot I want to win every time. That is what I expect. :(  goodnight MG

Don't hang your head brother. There is no shame in losing. You guys played your hearts out. 

Guest MormonGator
On 11/9/2017 at 9:34 PM, Dr T said:

95-111 Washington over my boys tonight. 

The inexperience of the Lakers is showing. A veteran team will rebound (no pun intended) from the losses faster than a rookie team. This is where Walton has to step and and show some leadership. Not saying he can't do it or isn't doing it. 

(I actually really enjoy puns even though some think they are the lowers form of humor). You boys came back tonight for their 11th in a row. U guys r doing something right.  How is Irving doing with his injury today?  My young team is very young. Zoo has SO many haters it would be tough. He stays humble and will need to start dropping his jump shots soon or many in LA will boo him off the court (unfortunately). 

90-98 to Bucks tonight.  We had 4 players in double digits and Zo had  a triple double with 17

19 point, 13 assists and 12 reboundstonight. That is nice but I would have rather won. 

I thought it was 12 assists but Lakers.com said it was was 13 I think it is cool he is youngest in history when all the haters hate. 

Edited by Dr T

Zo does it all. 
19 points & 
13 assists &
12 rebounds & 
4 blocks & 
3 steals &
The youngest triple-double in NBA history. @ BMO Harris Bradley Center

I love how he said he doest care about his historic accomplishment tonight because LA didn’t win.  That is the right mindset in my mind. 

Guest MormonGator
10 hours ago, Dr T said:

I love how he said he doest care about his historic accomplishment tonight because LA didn’t win.  That is the right mindset in my mind. 

Yup. That alone means he has the right mindset. 

Guest MormonGator
11 hours ago, Dr T said:

109-115 loss to philly last night. I was too tired and slept through it. MG ur boys r STRONG!

Thanks bud, we have a super serious test coming up. Golden State Warriors. Very concerned about this. 

I actually watched part of the LA-Philly game. You guys look good. The foundation is strong, so don't worry too much about the losses. I think more wins will come with experience. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest Godless
13 hours ago, MormonGator said:

Thanks bud, we have a super serious test coming up. Golden State Warriors. Very concerned about this. 

I didn't watch the game, but it looks like Boston was up to the challenge. As a Spurs fan who also likes the Celtics, I was very happy with the result of tonight's game.

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Godless said:

I didn't watch the game, but it looks like Boston was up to the challenge. As a Spurs fan who also likes the Celtics, I was very happy with the result of tonight's game.

I was too of course. I watched the entire game. We didn't do so well in the beginning but finished strong and won. That's all that matters. 

12 minutes ago, Dr T said:

I agree MG. 

Thanks bud!