Trying To Find "for Time And Eternity" Rings

Guest 91101

A friend noticed my "For Time and Eternity" wedding band and wants to get one like it. I cannot find any LDS jewelry listings that show that band anymore. Any ideas where I might go for something like that? I can't remember where we got our rings since it has been quite a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

91101 in NC

• 7 years later...
lol, Anne, they are very nice rings, the question might have been dead all these years, but I am sure someone else like me, might be looking too, this might breathe life into the question again and help myself and others find this. I am a convert, my husband was born into the faith, I was learning about the faith with the elders when my husband and I got married, I found the rings on a website, that I can not find any longer, I would like to find it as my husband has been a mechanic and his ring has been beaten up doing this work, I encouraged him not to wear the ring while he was working, there was too much danger in his losing a digit over the ring getting caught on something. I would rather have the ring in his pocket because he chose not to wear it while working, than have it in his pocket because he no longer had a finger to wear it on. Would you have any clue as to wear I can look for it? I've been onto several of the LDS sites and have found rings for CTR, for Return with Honor, rings for the Prophet Joseph Smith, and even baseball, football and soccer rings, but not these.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for letting me know, it's almost like the site disappeared after we bought our rings... November will be 12 years we've been married. I fell in love with the ring when I found it on the website, I know that it was a lds site, but for the life of me can not find it again. Thanks for letting me know about the other site.