Personality Types (everyone should take this) ^^

firehotemily

I know, but I took the test before and got that. Strange...

It is not a blood test that will return fixed values based on genetics, for example. It is, at best, a mood-personality indicator. Your responses will depend, by far, on your mood, current life events, emotional and relational variables and other mood related states.

Like I mentioned, it lacks internal reliability.

• 2 months later...

Your Type is

INFP

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

56 62 38 44

If its accurate or not doesnt matter, this fits me pretty well but not compleatly, Then again people always think of themselves differently than others do.

"INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

that however is 110% true. hee hee hee

Oh and welcome to MTW ark Im shadow on there

Edited by James_Fryman

INFJ here too. I'd say most of what was said applied to me, particularly this:

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives.

I've been known to annoy people before by looking for better solutions to doing something than the way that was given to me. Even if I'm not allowed to change the system of how things are done in that situation, I still plan it out in my mind anyway, even if I can never implement it.

Edited by Mahone

Your Type is: INFJ

Introverted	Intuitive   Feeling	Judging           Strength of the preferences %     72	          19          12	   33

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Now if only it would magically divine what I want to do with my life and select an appropriate degree to pursue.

Now if only it would magically divine what I want to do with my life and select an appropriate degree to pursue.

Lol, it kinda does give some suggestions:

Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:

* Clergy / Religious Work

* Teachers

* Medical Doctors / Dentists

* Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist

* Psychologists

* Psychiatrists

* Counselors and Social Workers

* Musicians and Artists

* Photographers

* Child Care / Early Childhood Development

I don't really see myself in any of those careers though.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, it kinda does give some suggestions:

I don't really see myself in any of those careers though.

Wow, only one of those interests me on a conceptual level (teacher), but the realities deter me. Looks like Network Administration is still the (fuzzy) heading for now. Actually I'm discovering I kinda like math, then poking around I found that generally speaking a BS in Math doesn't get you much, you need to go for the PhD (career wise).

...Looks like Network Administration is still the (fuzzy) heading for now...

The thing that concerns me is the amount of people who have been on this road (network engineering and administration) for years who so desperately want to get out of it. Check out this thread on another forum for a few examples, such as:

I started my working life as a professional photographer and I wish I'd stayed in it.....

:-(

I was actually pondering this over the last 7 - 8 weeks. I was so fed up with bashing my head against stuff that just refused to work. I thought there has to be something else more full-filling.
If I had the chance I'd stop it tomorrow - I have never worked is such a boring and brain numbing industry. It bores the living pants of me - the only reason I am in it was because of I sort of fell into it. I have quite good qualifications - [ not that they mean much now as they are quite old ] in other departments and when I inform other people they are quite confused as why I do what I do. Still that's life.
...Still havent ruled out quitting IT, it's not as exciting or interesting to me as it used to be...

On the other hand, there are still a few supporters still so I'm not quite suicidal yet...

I would like to work in the Fire Service in Operational Support doing various support roles, to be honest I dont ever really want to think about not working in IT, I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I wasnt.
Apart from that, possibly do what I do now but in Europe - maybe France or Spain. I think anywhere where the Government don't steal so much from you while giving you so little back. (Sorry, I know that's not technically quiting IT, but it's quiting the bad aspect of IT + School + UK way of working!)
Thinking about this some more and I'm pretty sure I'll never leave IT. Actually really enjoy this job, don't think I'd be good at anything else.
So Far I've been a sparky, and CNC operator for an areospace company ... I would really like to stay in IT but I'm back at college on a wed evening retraining to be a sparky. in the mean time I'm working through the server 2008 exams.
I can't see myself leaving IT willingly, I enjoy the area too much...
I am happy where I am and with what I do - seriously!

Everyday, I am going to work with joy and at the end of the day I am returning home with satisfaction of the job well done.

Of course I have numerous little reasons to complain about my job but anyway I love IT.

• 8 months later...

it's intresting that alot of LDS people have answered INFJ

there has not been one other person(non-member) i know that has had that personality type. (and i've tested many)

just an observation, but seeing as there's more in the church (and the church being a small percentage of the whole world population (rare)) maybe most of the INFJ's are in the church lol

famous people who had this personality type:

Jesus

Mother Teresa

I was sure that I'd done this...but alas, I had not:

Your Type is

ESFJ

ExtravertedSensingFeelingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 1125056

Providers take it upon themselves to insure the health and welfare of those in their care, but they are also the most sociable of all the Guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of social institutions such as schools, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Wherever they go, Providers happily give their time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, and that social functions are a success.

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

• slightly expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Guest mormonmusic

I'm also an INFJ:

Here is the profile:

http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=counselor

Apparently there aren't too many of me; perhaps that's why I see the world so differently than so many other people.

Your Type is

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %

56 88 12 11

You are:

moderately expressed introvert

very expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Is the strong representation of the "feeling" personality trait part of what makes us so willing to accept truth on the basis of the Spirit, rather than basing everything on reason?

Edited by mormonmusic