Custom-made garments

EQ_Guy

Guest mysticmorini

really? is this something they gladly do or do they prefer to do this for people with special needs? I would kill for some all cotton or even 50/50 poly-cotton boxers. I don't even need special sizes just boxers made out of a fabric other than drilux or corban (aka the devils fabric)

Guest mysticmorini

Theres a number of different fibers you can choose from already. Special orders are for special sizes only

actually for men that prefer boxers, there are only 4 fabric choices, two are mesh fabrics which are completely out of the question for anyone who doesn't live in a desert, one is corban which no decent human being would wear and that leaves us with drilux which is an OK fabric at best but i think it is to thin for year round wear. oh well guess i'll just have to dream about decent underwear :(

Guest mysticmorini

no they are longer, all garments are meant to go to the knee cap but some people buy the short ones meant for short people so that they can get away with wearing shorter shorts.

Can only do that with Temple shirts, dresses and sweaters/shawls.

The special sizes are for those who are smaller than the smallest size and larger than the largest size.

I actually know a woman who is two sizes smaller than their smallest size. She pays the same for her garments that we do.

Also it is for special needs:those in wheelchairs, deformed backs, legs, etc.

As for fabric, have you actually gone to the Beehive clothing store and looked and felt the available fabrics???? One of the Sisters will take you into a room and show you examples of the styles and all of the available fabrics.

One did this with my husband so that he could see before hand what he should be getting. He prefers the cotton blend, in the boxer style. And he also likes the round neck and not the V neck. At one time someone told him that Corban was what he really should wear. Well, Corban would make him way hotter here in AZ in the summer. With the cotton, it holds the sweat and allows his body to cool down when the breeze of the fan hits him.

Basically you need to go to Beehive Clothing to see and feel the fabrics.

Guest mysticmorini

unfortunately i live no where near a distribution center, do they offer more of a selection than what is found online? I have felt all of the male fabrics offered online with the exception of the polycotton mesh, I really like the jersey knit poly cotton tops but they don't offer that fabric in boxers.