Photo
- - - - -

I.....really don't like Visiting Teaching.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Backroads

Backroads

Girl outside with book.

• Members
  • 5877 posts
  • LocationOgden, Utah

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

He truly was.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

#22 classylady

classylady

• Members
  • 1413 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

I'm not very outgoing. So VT is a way for me to get to the know the sisters in my ward and them to know me. I've been in the same house for 23 years. So, I've had numerous changes with VT. I really feel a bond with the sisters that have VT me. Some of my companionships have been great, others I have struggled with. Right now I have a great relationship with my companion. I hate making phone calls and setting up appointments (I think I have a phone phobia). She doesn't mind. She doesn't like giving the lesson, but I enjoy doing the lesson. So, she usually sets up the appointments, and I give the lesson. Works for both of us.

#23 shine7

shine7

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

If I'm having a busy or 'off' time, I'll ask my v. teachers to just visit with me on the phone. One of my v. teachers brings her child and it can get a bit hard at times.
We never talk about emotional needs, which I'd prefer, as I have a lot of lonely times and would love to get some of my feelings out. But, all in all, I so appreciate their loving kindnesses and visits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq