• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LDScents

LDScents

• Inactive with Posts
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

Hello, my name is Jennifer Dutton and I am a Scentsy Independent Consultant. I am a member of the Church in the Sugar Hill, GA Stake. I just wanted to let everyone know about my website www.LDScents.com.

A little bit of info about Scentsy for those who have never heard of it.
A Scentsy Candle Warmer is a unique candle warming system that uses a 25 watt bulb to warm the wax slowly into a pool of melted wax. Scentsy Candle bars last up to 80 hours and only warm the scent out of the wax, there is no flame burning harmful chemicals into the air. With regular candles, the wax and wick both slowly disappear when you burn it. The chemicals from the wax and wick go into the air, on the walls, and in your lungs! With Scentsy, the Warmer only gets warm enough to release the scent and nothing else because the wax isn't burnt into the air. Great Facts about Scentsy Candles -Scentsy Candles are Lead free, Wick free and Flameless Candles -Over 80 Inviting Scents to choose from -Unique Scentsy Warmers for every Decor -60 - 80 Hour Burn time -Makes a Great Nightlight -Safe to use around kids and pets -Wax is warmed by a 25 watt light bulb therefore there is no flame to burn.

I'm hoping to grow this business to the point that I can become a full-time stay at home mom. I would also like to extend an invitation to all of the LDS women on this forum that would like to join my Scentsy team to let me know. I would really love to have new consultants join my team and help to represent their own stake/ward. Selling the Scentsy product is a great way to earn some extra income for the family while still being about to spend time with your family. :)
Jennifer Dutton
Scentsy Independent Consultant
www.LDScents.com

Join My Fan Page of Facebook
LDScents Fan Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq