Carinessa top...

JThimm88

Carinessa II are the only ones I've worn so far (because of this thread, no less) and I love them. My mom bought some when I did and hates them. Maybe I'll find them too hot come summer, but right now they're great. Or maybe I just don't know any better since I haven't tried any others.

• 3 months later...

Personally, i thought the carinessa II bottoms were too hot even in the winter. i did like how they stayed put though. I think drisilk is the most comfortable of the fabrics i'm just waiting for someone with the power to fix the problem to realize that they need an actual hem instead of just surging them off. i swear sometimes mine roll up like big legged granny panties =/ the ladies at the distribution center just keep telling me to try a size bigger but at this rate i'll be four sizes too big and it still won't be guaranteed they won't roll up. XP

I also very much agree with whoever it was that posted about them needing to take larger chested women into consideration. in my regular tops the seam that is supposed to be down with my underwire hits about the middle of my boobs. though I have learned that it kinda helps to get tall tops. they stay tucked in better and the chest area seems larger.

LOVE the Carinessa fabric and style. They seem to run a little large so I got stuck a little with missed sizing but once I found what worked for me, I'm a happy camper. That I love most about the tops is that there is no seam across the bustline and if I wear a tee shirt seamless bra over the top, it is very smooth with no seams and lines. For those like me that wear a lot of work out spandex type fabrics, the Carinessa fits sleek and smooth under everything. I prefer the bra over the top for that reason and also so the markings won't show under thinner tee shirts.

The bottoms also run a little large but with some tweaking of sizing I worked that out too.

What I would LOVE to see happen is that they came out with garments (specifically bottoms) that were thicker with more spandex like shapewear so we could hold everything in and not need to wear shapewear panties under them. A snug fit would also hold liners in place better.

I don't find the fabric too hot and it's mid summer in hot and humid Florida. Of course it is hot here all the time and we get used to it regardless of what we wear.

What I would LOVE to see happen is that they came out with garments (specifically bottoms) that were thicker with more spandex like shapewear so we could hold everything in and not need to wear shapewear panties under them. A snug fit would also hold liners in place better.

Gosh, that would be so cool!

Okay, I've learned I can't wear Carinessa II bottoms in the Utah summer.