Prayers please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lizzy16

lizzy16

• Inactive 1+ year
  • 588 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hey everyone. My grandmother had a stroke and is really hurt. Shes has a 50% chance of dying in the next 30 hours.... I'm graduating early from high school so I can spend more time with them (I didn't tell them, or my parents that. I told them I was 'done with school'). I live 2,000 miles away. My parents don't have the money to fly us all out there if something happened in the next few weeks. I know God loves us and death is a good thing. But I would love if you prayed for her safety and health just the same. Prayer works. Thanks :)

Edited by lizzy16, 10 May 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#2 bettyjbass

bettyjbass

• Inactive 2+ Years
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hey everyone.
My grandmother had a stroke and is really hurt. Shes has a 50% chance of dying in the next 30 hours....
I'm graduating early from high school so I can spend more time with them (I didn't tell them, or my parents that. I told them I was 'done with school'). I live 2,000 miles away. My parents don't have the money to fly us all out there if something happened in the next few weeks. I know God loves us and death is a good thing. But I would love if you prayed for her safety and health just the same. Prayer works.

lizzy16, did your grandma make it out the hospital? I want to share something with you because my mom has a stroke, heartattack, at 50, although prayers to Our Heavenly Father, when the doctors pronounce her died at the time. Guess what? she is now 57 years old. Thank you Jesus, she made it out. I just read your post and was touch.

#3 ZorabelMay

ZorabelMay

• Inactive 3+ Months
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:36 AM

She'll be in my prayers...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq