Temple movie question

texas1992

I think I saw a sighting of satan in "meet the robinsons".... (you have to actually see the scene where this is said)

Bowler Hat Guy: No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things. Heed my words, Goob: don't let it go. - Meet the Robinsons

I remember my first time through, this dude was in the movie:

Posted Image

I do believe I had a funny, "what the heck" look on my face.

I was in the same college ward with his daughter at Ricks.

Do we let outsider actors work roles in the temple movies or are they LDS actors?

They're technically temple officiators (or were, at the time of filming) and as such, would have to be TR-holding members.

Apparently, one of the minor actors came out pretty strongly against Prop 8 and left the Church over it. No one seems to know whether it was at his request or whether the Church instituted the action itself, but either way--that actor has been digitally removed and replaced with a new actor in the film.

Ya know, it seemed for the longest time whenever I went to the Temple I got the "older" movie, and then this last time we finally got the "newer" one again, and I thought, at the very last scene, that one of the actors looked a bit different than I remembered, but I put that down to having just gotten used to seeing the actors from the other movie.

How sad. :(

The parents of one of the "Adam" actors (his wife played Eve) lived in our stake some years back. If was kind of cool going to their house and seeing wedding pictures of "Adam" and "Eve" on their wall. Pam, you may remember the Fife's. It was one of their sons.