Please pray for my mom...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sister_in_faith

sister_in_faith

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

She lost her job, and really needs prayers. I just found out that her health is declining, and she may not be able to work again. I don't have the ability to support her financially long term, and moving her in with me is not possible. She is just now starting to apply for different types of assistance, and those programs take time to get. I really don't know what we are going to do. She is on the prayer roll at Salt Lake Temple. At this point prayer is all I can hope will work. I am hoping that our God who notices every sparrow will take her in his hands and care for her.

Thank you to anyone who would care to include her in your prayers.

sister_in_faith

"Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day."

--Alma 37:37

#2 FairChild

FairChild

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

Lots of prayers for your family from here. FC

#3 LighthouseLover

LighthouseLover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

If you want to send me her name, I'll add her to the Billings Temple. But, also praying for her personally. Heavenly Father knows who she is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq