• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FT_PNG

FT_PNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Hello good people of lds.net! Greetings from Papua New Guinea! The reason i joined this site is that i was hoping to meet some converts, to hear about their experience when it came to making the 'big change'. I am catholic and my wife is LDS. To cut to the chase, recently, my wife and i were invited to a 'Family Evening' night by the branch president and his lovely wife, after a good night of sharing, the branch president dropped a bomb on me that he would like to baptise me before he left Papua New Guinea. I was hoping i would meet some good people who have been through this and share some of their experiences. Deus te benedicat. Signum Crucis.

#2 Blackmarch

Blackmarch

• Members
  • 3341 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hello good people of lds.net!

Greetings from Papua New Guinea!

The reason i joined this site is that i was hoping to meet some converts, to hear about their experience when it came to making the 'big change'.

I am catholic and my wife is LDS. To cut to the chase, recently, my wife and i were invited to a 'Family Evening' night by the branch president and his lovely wife, after a good night of sharing, the branch president dropped a bomb on me that he would like to baptise me before he left Papua New Guinea.

I was hoping i would meet some good people who have been through this and share some of their experiences.

Deus te benedicat. Signum Crucis.

Greetings :)

Deus Vult

Toji: Indomitable does not mean someone who has never been broken. Indomitable means someone who gets back up, after they have been broken.

Marcus: I'm terrified of a fair univers; to think that everything we suffer is what we truly deserve. I take great solace and comfort in the universe being unfair.

If I lived on 55 Cancri E, i'd be well past my 15000 year old mark.

#3 usar

usar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

I will tell you this I was born raised a hard core Catholic my heritage is from an Italian Family and you know how parents can feel about you converting ! It was not until I was searching for truth in the early 90's that I came across an TV commercial abot LDS Church and It got me interested in to looking at it I finally looked into it invited the Elder Missionaries in my home and learned about the church and it's truths ! I got baptized after 8 months and I can tell you that I have learned more than when I was a Catholic I hope this helps ! If you need to talk drop me a line or two become my friend God Bless you !

Hello good people of lds.net!

Greetings from Papua New Guinea!

The reason i joined this site is that i was hoping to meet some converts, to hear about their experience when it came to making the 'big change'.

I am catholic and my wife is LDS. To cut to the chase, recently, my wife and i were invited to a 'Family Evening' night by the branch president and his lovely wife, after a good night of sharing, the branch president dropped a bomb on me that he would like to baptise me before he left Papua New Guinea.

I was hoping i would meet some good people who have been through this and share some of their experiences.

Deus te benedicat. Signum Crucis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq