Flags ordered at half-staff for Whitney Houston

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Blackmarch

Blackmarch

• Members
  • 3625 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

I'm sorry but this just really makes me see red.

New Jersey shouldn't have flown flags at half staff for Whitney Houston - Andrea's Agenda by Andrea Johnson - MinotDailyNews.com | News, sports, business, jobs - Minot Daily News

Let me clarify a bit. I'm seeing red that the governor of New Jersey would order flags at half mast.

actually its been the first time i've been tempted to burn a flag... interesting sensation.

Deus Vult

Toji: Indomitable does not mean someone who has never been broken. Indomitable means someone who gets back up, after they have been broken.

Marcus: I'm terrified of a fair univers; to think that everything we suffer is what we truly deserve. I take great solace and comfort in the universe being unfair.

If I lived on 55 Cancri E, i'd be well past my 15000 year old mark.

On kepler 78b I'd be long past my 31,000th year of living.

#22 annewandering

annewandering

• Members
  • 4317 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

We were just watching a movie about Will Rodger's life. Interesting that the flags were flown at half mast for him too. Of course he had a lot to do with public thought and did a lot in his life to help people. Never was a drug addict that I can tell. Of course I might be wrong in that. Still the point is that Huston wasnt the first nonmilitary or governmental figure to have flags flown at half mast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq