• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Itan6Im9ull

Itan6Im9ull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

Hi guys! I am 25 years old living in Arkansas. I just got here about a month ago and I am loving it! I hope to meet some other people from around the area on here and all other places too! I am a male. Currently in a relationship with the love of my life Sariah.

Hope to make some great friends here!!

#2 StephenK

StephenK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Welcome to the site. Glad you enjoy.

#3 Queenie_chou

Queenie_chou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

Have a nice time here,i'm new too

#4 Blackmarch

Blackmarch

• Members
  • 3341 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hi guys! I am 25 years old living in Arkansas. I just got here about a month ago and I am loving it! I hope to meet some other people from around the area on here and all other places too! I am a male. Currently in a relationship with the love of my life Sariah.

Hope to make some great friends here!!

Greetings :)

Deus Vult

Toji: Indomitable does not mean someone who has never been broken. Indomitable means someone who gets back up, after they have been broken.

Marcus: I'm terrified of a fair univers; to think that everything we suffer is what we truly deserve. I take great solace and comfort in the universe being unfair.

If I lived on 55 Cancri E, i'd be well past my 15000 year old mark.

#5 Ryazilian

Ryazilian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

You wouldn't happen to be military would you? I saw Germany as your location but you just moved to Arkansas. Pretty random place to end up after Germany unless you're in the Air Force :)

#6 nocheese4u

nocheese4u

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hello! I am new to and would like to post my introduction, but I am not allowed to post new threads for some reason. I am a 34 year old male in Iowa. I have been inactive, but am trying to fix that! I would say more but don't want to hog the thread!

Edited by nocheese4u, 12 March 2012 - 10:06 PM.
spellification fixification

#7 pam

pam

Keep your hands off my gumdrops.

• Administrators
  • 49933 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hello! I am new to and would like to post my introduction, but I am not allowed to post new threads for some reason. I am a 34 year old male in Iowa. I have been inactive, but am trying to fix that! I would say more but don't want to hog the thread!

Just make a couple more posts on already established threads and then you should be able to start one of your own.

#8 usar

usar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

hello glad to have you aboard !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq