Wondering what the reason would be

Anon16

Last Wednesday, as I was waiting for a recommend interview, I noticed that two young men came out of the bishops office. This struck me as being a little odd, what would be the reason for two young men in the bishops office? This is just kind of a random question, but I wondered.

Thank you

Could be anything.

My guess... their friends. Young man A flushed young man B's gold fish by accident while cleaning the bowl. Young man B now wants to harm young man A. Both were in to confess to Bishop.

Kinda like playing the who is doing what game at the mall. Amusing waste of time.

Why is this discussion even going on? Is this the way Christ would have us act? Just because something we think is "odd" happens we post it online for everyone to see and then we speculate about a situation we know nothing about?

What would Christ do if he saw two young men coming out of the bishops office?

I'm not speculating about this, and I'm sorry if it came out as such. I'm more wondering about the why, not the who.If I ever found myself in a situation whwhere I'd need too.

They are either teachers or deacons, can't remember which.

Christ would most likely be in the office, trying to help.

I'm more wondering about the why, not the who.

Why is not a question that can really be answered. It's like asking why anyone would see the Bishop individually. We can probably throw a lot of stuff to the wall but it's not like there is any way to know what is on the mark or not.

What I don't understand is why you needed to assign a reason to somebody else's meeting with the bishop...

Somehow, I had the feeling you were expecting somebody here to say... they're gay.

I would certainly hope that should I ever have an hour long meeting with my Bishop that people wouldn't start to wonder why I had a meeting so long. For all they know we could have been discussing the current economic conditions in China or the best way to housebreak a puppy.