• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nocheese4u

nocheese4u

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

Well I messed this up pretty good. I always get chewed out on other forums for not posting an intro first. This one is a little different. Your suppose to post before you make an intro! About me I am 34 male, single (real rough place for a mormon seems as if you are not married by thirty you hang with the widows). I had been inactive for 16 years or so. Got tired of the life I was living and decided to give church a shot again. It is very hard, I have quit many of my bad habits (working on the rest). I feel so lost at church but, my new ward has been very welcoming though. So please don't be rough on me. This is pretty new to me and I would like to change for the better. I will make mistakes, ask dumb questions, and I have no idea what most abbreviations are.

#2 rameumptom

rameumptom

• Members
  • 7194 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

Welcome. However, the concept that there is no cheese for me does not seem all that inviting. :)

I'm sure we will try to be on our best behavior in discussing things with you. I hope you enjoy your stay here at LDS.net
:pope:

Rameumptom: A Holy Stand or Podium, where I can pontificate to my heart's delight.

rameumptom.weebly.com

#3 Utahman

Utahman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

Welcome, I am new too and for some reason I can't post a new thread... weird.

#4 nocheese4u

nocheese4u

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

I was told you have to post 5 times before you can srart a thread. All the while you will be reminded you need to post an intro.

#5 usar

usar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

We all make mistakes Brother ! I have been out of the church since 1991 and finally have come back last month ! yes it is hard but cling to the elders and learn from them and utilize this website to get connected firmly it is helping me welcome back !

Well I messed this up pretty good. I always get chewed out on other forums for not posting an intro first. This one is a little different. Your suppose to post before you make an intro! About me I am 34 male, single (real rough place for a mormon seems as if you are not married by thirty you hang with the widows). I had been inactive for 16 years or so. Got tired of the life I was living and decided to give church a shot again. It is very hard, I have quit many of my bad habits (working on the rest). I feel so lost at church but, my new ward has been very welcoming though. So please don't be rough on me. This is pretty new to me and I would like to change for the better. I will make mistakes, ask dumb questions, and I have no idea what most abbreviations are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq