Ann Romney and garment question

pooter1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Anne Romney should post when she is and isn't wearing her G's. That way everyone will be properly informed before the election.

Perhaps she should post her dressing schedule for the last 10 years. I know I'd feel better if she did.

I think it should be 20 yrs. If she can't then she's not the face of M...(oops) :P

• 3 weeks later...

I read comments about Ann Romney and garments. First off it is none of your business. Secondly I have dresses like this and my do not show when I sit down. I am embarrased that people of my faith would discuss this. It is absolutly ridiculous and judgmental! Are we not true believers of Christ - he gets to judge not you!

Edited by lparkhu

If you have READ all the comments then you READ that I apoligised for anything I said that hurt anyone.If you are a true disciple of Christ then YOU are suppose to forgive when someone does wrong and asks for forgivness.This post was about performing and wearing garments.I worded my words wrong and asked for forgiveness so YOU don't judge ME!!! Im done with being the victim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At HOME or on this FORUM!!!!! Ive already suffered over this and asked God for forgiveness Why I care what you people think of me I don't know but I do know that God has forgiven me so weather you like or not you HAVE to forgive if you believe in the scriptures about forgiveness that is.If you don't then I guess you don't have to forgive me.Your choice I guess.Im DONE!!!