Duck Dynasty

Does anyone else love this show? It's nice to see a family on TV that loves each other, works, has fun, and holds to some values.

If you look on youtube there are videos of the dad (Phil) talking about how everything he has is from God, how the founding fathers had faith in Christ, and the importance of living according to Christian principles.

I really like this family.

You think a Boise State Bronco is going to post a thread about the Ducks? Not a positive one, anyway. ;)

classylady it's on A&E

But then again I know you have moments of insanity. :lol:

Does anyone else love this show? It's nice to see a family on TV that loves each other, works, has fun, and holds to some values.

I haven't seen the show, but I remember the commercial where one guy says he wants to fire all of them, but he can't "'cause you're kin to me." Loved it. How many of us have wanted to smack someone upside the head, but stayed our hand 'cause they were related to us?

• 3 weeks later...

So, after this thread, I took a chance and watched a few DD shows. I thought they were pretty funny.

I ended up sending my son a couple of quotes (maybe from Si - the older one?) something along the line of it's hard to find a pretty girl who carries a bible and can cook. And one about you have to know if a girl can cook before you get married - how are you going to stay with someone for 50 years of they can't cook? I like his view of time and marriage. I'm not sure the woman should do all the cooking, but since I haven't done much to teach my son, a girl who can cook would be helpful.