I went to my first sealing today. I guess it meant a lot to the born Mormons, as there were tears all over. I was too busy taking it all in to cry.

So, we have a convert couple who were baptized a year ago, they were endowed last night and sealed today to each other, and then to their children. OK, that part was really made me stop and think - sealed together as a family forever. How wonderful.

But here's the thing guys - and I want you all to think on this - they were brought to the Church by their neighbors. By being goodly people, these members set such an example that the converts started asking them why they were the way they were, started coming to church, and were quickly baptized. Now they are endowed and sealed as a family forever.

You do not know what an example you set for others. By living according to the Scriptures, your regular, every day life may be the light that brings someone to the Church. It is extraordinary when you think of it.

That is absolutely the truth. The only reason I've continued to look into the mormon church is partly because of the way I've been treated. A large part of that is these forums itself. Not only have people been open and willing to answer questions but they've also offered their advice, opinions, insights, and all with the intention of only being kind. i don't think anyone actually WANTS me to become a Mormon, like desires it... they only want me to understand their faith and to find whatever truth that aids me.