• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vort

Vort

• Members
  • 10101 posts
  • LocationSeattle area

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Robert Bork, known for contentious Supreme Court nomination, dies at 85 - CNN.com

Ted Kennedy hated the man. That alone should be reason enough to celebrate his goodness.
As if anyone could knowingly commit sin without being changed both in spirit, body, and mind. Let me say this again, sin changes who we are! --james12
Nice hand, friend, but those are not the cards I dealt you.

Impenetrability! That's what I say!

#2 Eowyn

Eowyn

Senior Moderator

• Senior Moderators
  • 6302 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

May he rest in peace.

But when I hear/read his name, this is what I think of;

Posted Image

"Therefore, let us beware of false prophets and false teachers, both men and women, who are self-appointed declarers of the doctrines of the Church and who seek to spread their false gospel and attract followers by sponsoring symposia, books, and journals whose contents challenge fundamental doctrines of the Church. Beware of those who speak and publish in opposition to God’s true prophets and who actively proselyte others with reckless disregard for the eternal well-being of those whom they seduce. Like Nehor and Korihor in the Book of Mormon, they rely on sophistry to deceive and entice others to their views. They “set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion” (2 Ne. 26:29). (Beware of False Prophets and Teachers, supra.)

Elder M Russell Ballard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq