Unable to upload picture

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 M_T_E

M_T_E

• Inactive 3+ Months
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Cannot change my profile picture, is there a size limit? None was stated on the upload section and always says file not found. Never had this issue on previous forums I have been on so slightly confused.

#2 pam

pam

Keep your hands off my gumdrops.

• Administrators
  • 52147 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

http://www.lds.net/f...atar-issue.html

#3 beefche

beefche

The resident cow

• Senior Moderators
  • 8390 posts
  • LocationHoosier State!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

It's our subtle way of making sure everyone is equal. Those with awesome avatars are going to be reduced to look like everyone else. I've been wiley so far and they've not caught me yet. So, until then, you must envy my awesome picture and bow down to me. You can call me the Golden Calf.
I say that we need to teach our people to find their answers in the scriptures...But the unfortunate thing is that so many of us are not reading the scriptures. We do not know what is in them, and therefore we speculate about things that we ought to have found in the scriptures themselves. I think that therein is one of our biggest dangers of today."
--President Harold B. Lee, December, 1972

#4 estradling75

estradling75

The Grumpy Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4336 posts
  • LocationOut of my Mind

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

My tactic has been extreme grumpiness... "Do you want to make me grumpy??! Well do ya?!?"

I had a life once... now I have a computer and a modem.

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. Stephen R Covey

#5 Wingnut

Wingnut

A little nutty, with wings

• Members
  • 10399 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

It's our subtle way of making sure everyone is equal. Those with awesome avatars are going to be reduced to look like everyone else.

I've been wiley so far and they've not caught me yet. So, until then, you must envy my awesome picture and bow down to me. You can call me the Golden Calf.

Apparently my avatar just isn't very awesome. Lol.
Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed. -- C.S. Lewis

If we're going to be stupid about this, we're going to be stupid on my terms. -- my husband

#6 pam

pam

Keep your hands off my gumdrops.

• Administrators
  • 52147 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

You can call me the Golden Calf.

Only if you looked something like this:

Posted Image

#7 beefche

beefche

The resident cow

• Senior Moderators
  • 8390 posts
  • LocationHoosier State!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Apparently my avatar just isn't very awesome. Lol.

You just wait and see....
I say that we need to teach our people to find their answers in the scriptures...But the unfortunate thing is that so many of us are not reading the scriptures. We do not know what is in them, and therefore we speculate about things that we ought to have found in the scriptures themselves. I think that therein is one of our biggest dangers of today."

#8 beefche

beefche

The resident cow

• Senior Moderators
  • 8390 posts
  • LocationHoosier State!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Only if you looked something like this:

Posted Image

I will after our cruise this Spring....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq