Hello everyone.

Hiya, my name is Hannah, I'm 24, (I'll be 25 a week on Thursday,) and my username comes from a song by my favourite band. I'm in a long-term relationship with a man I hope to marry, but who is agnostic at best.

I'm joining this site to help me learn more about Mormonism, I'm fairly new to it, I haven't even been baptised yet and I am very excited. Two weeks ago today I was stopped by two very polite young gentlemen who happened to be missionaries, they gave me The Book Of Mormon to read, and it's sort of snowballed from there. The date of my baptism in the 29th September. I went to a Mormon church for the first time on Sunday and felt very welcome, if a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing.

Hello! Welcome! Sounds like you are in the middle of very exciting things. It can be overwhelming to join the church. I've been a member my whole life. I don't spose I'll ever really be able to know what its like. Sounds like you are excited. Makes me smile.

Oh...and happy birthday! You are a quarter of a century old! What a benchmark. Hope you enjoy the forums.