funny mom experience

person122

I was returning home from the library. My little boy had been having a rough day. He is my boy who gets mean when he gets grumpy. I have other kids and they have never been like him. He was being mean and I was afraid he was going to hit his baby sister in the car-seat next to him. I pulled over to a random business and got him out of the car. I have seen his behavior in him before and I know what it is like and that NOTHING is going to stop it. I finally sat down. I didn't know what to do. How was I going to make this turn out all right? I finally said I prayer. I prayed that I didn't know what I was going to do. I decided to get him in the car. As I was doing this, a truck with a man and his wife pulled up. They asked me if I needed any help. I told them what was going on and he offered to take my son behind the building and spank him. I said no. But with a wink in his eye he said if he ever misbehaved again to call him or take him to his house and he would spank him. The man left. You will never believe it. I ended up following the man almost all the way home! I couldn't believe it! What are the odds? I was kind of worried he thought I was following him. Heavenly Father had sent this man. He knew my situation and brought an angel to my aid. As we followed him, my little boy watched that man's truck. Every once in a while he would ask me if the man was going to spank him when we got home. Of course I didn't reply. I was not about to waste a good thing. He didn't give me ANY problems on the way home. Come to find out my little one was was just really sleepy. He fell asleep when we got home. Heavenly Father is kind to mothers.