garment sizing

pooter1

Any of you ladies having trouble with the new garment sizing? I have no idea what size I wear.You have to measure yourself and go by a chart.I don't even own a tape measure. I have worn the same size garments for years and they go and change everything to where I don't understand how to order underwear!!! lol

I've always found the people working in the distribution center to be extremely helpful. I only said "should" because you might reach a new person who doesn't know as much as another. But, I would hope the new person would seek out someone with more experience to help.

Is the sizing different for all fabric types? That's news to me, and I just bought new garments in December. I know that for Carinessa II fabric, the sizing is different than the other fabrics, and with that fabric you should measure and go by the chart.

The sizing was changed just recently. I called them 3 times for help. I kept apologizing to them.They were extremely nice.I have never in my life used a tape measure.I just want to see what pants size i wear and order.They said they can't tell with what size I wore before that it was all different. I wear a 2x in pants but with the new chart I wear a 4x so I couldn't get through my head that I was doing something wrong and was worried about buying without being for sure. Does nothing for my self esteem for my garment size of 4x.lol

I wear a 2x in pants but with the new chart I wear a 4x so I couldn't get through my head that I was doing something wrong and was worried about buying without being for sure. Does nothing for my self esteem for my garment size of 4x.lol

I agree...the sizing isn't very helpful to one's self-image. And it's all over the place. There's times like this (your issue), and when I bought a Carinessa top, they told me I should be a small based on my bust size (under). Well, I knew that wasn't right (I wear an XL top in normal clothing), so I bought a medium. Still waaaaay too tight.

• 4 months later...

I have to order new garments. Lost 55 lbs so my garments are falling off me. My temple dress is a tent but it is a pretty tent like dress anyway so it doesn't really matter. No one seems to care if the top of the slip shows a bit. Am off to be scoped for stomach cancer this am. What a miserable night prepping for this procedure! Wish me luck.