Easy Preparedness LLC

Hello everyone.

I wanted to tell you about something that has happened in my life. Two years ago my wife attended the What A Woman Wants fair. She came home and insisted I come with her to meet a lady at a booth. My wife told me she had discovered the perfect preparedness item and that I needed to meet this lady. I felt prompted that I needed to go in spite of the fact I just wanted to stay home. Let me say that again, I was prompted to go. I was prompted to go. It was a decision that has had a life changing impact on us. We went back to the show and met with the owner of the Saratoga Jacks thermal cookers. We spoke about the cooker and how it saves on fuel and is a very effective preparedness cooking item. That night the owner was prompted to offer me a distributorship for her company. I do not like being involved in sales, particularly in regards to preparedness, but told her I would think about it.

We became friends with the owner of the company and she spent the next year trying to convince me to be one of her distributors. Last year we decided that we believed in this product enough to help sell it. The thing that sold me on the company philosophy was that it is just as much about preparedness education as it is selling a product. I was discussing this with a lady at a fair we did last weekend. She wanted to have us come teach a class, but was worried about how pushy we would be with our products. I told her that we would come teach and then demo the cookers. I said that I would like people to buy my products, but if nobody bought one, I would be satisfied that I had spent an hour teaching people how to be better prepared.

We believe in preparedness. You all know that. Those of you who know me personally know that I do not promote products that I do not believe in. The fact that I am willing to sell this item should tell you how much I believe in the quality and value it provides.

We are not a hard sell company. We have been in business a year and I have not made any posts about this.

So, here is the deal. I am introducing you to my company and website. Take a look at it and see if this interests you. If you want me to come teach a class, or would like a cooker let me know. Unless you get in touch with me, you will not hear about this again.

As I said earlier, we are not pushy, but want to get the information out there. Feel free to contact us if you are interested through our website.

We can be found at Home | Easy Preparedness LLC.

What is a thermal cooker? | Easy Preparedness LLC