Bug Report - LDS Gospel Discussion Forum

Dravin

Posted · Hidden by pam, April 4, 2014 - Hid her double post so this post unnecessary to conversation now.
Hidden by pam, April 4, 2014 - Hid her double post so this post unnecessary to conversation now.

Sorry about the double posts. It took forever to post the first one, and I even went out of the forum and came back in, and it still hadn\'t posted. So, I made the second post. This time it posted, but it also posted the original post.

I suppose this is a bug. Apparently you can like your own post (I immediately unliked it after testing, for obvious reasons -- though, from a certain perspective, I do like all my posts (except the foot-in-mouth-ones) or I wouldn't have posted them...hmm...)  :rolleyes:

Edit: I like this post, and so indicated!!

Another bug (I think). I searched for the term "bug report" and, as near as I can tell, it eliminated the word "bug" because it was under 3 characters, thereby returning a search for the word "report", which did no good as to the search intent. Whereas the idea of cutting out words like "the" and "a" and "and" makes sense, the elimination of words like "cat" and "car" is less useful.