New, sort of

bohdanko

Hi, I'm Kerrie.  I've been lurking for a long time but decided to register so I could occasionally comment on things.  I'm not online consistently enough to be a super-regular poster - no time! - but will be here from time to time.

I'm a lifetime member of the Church from the west coast.  Moved east of the Mississippi nearly 20 years ago (when did I get that old?!) and live in a small ward here.  Actually, it's a pretty big ward; we just have an abysmally low activity rate.

I'm married and have 4 kids ranging in age from 22 to 13.  My oldest has a 4-month-old son now (and a wife), so our family continues to grow.  My 19-year-old daughter has Down syndrome, so we have the near guarantee of never completely being empty-nesters.

Good to meet all y'all! :)

Hi Kerrie.  It's nice to meet you.  My name is Connie.  I'm also a lifelong member and live in Southern Utah.  I'm married and have 5 children.  My oldest is the same age as your youngest.  :)  Welcome to the forum.

Hi Kerrie. I'm Don. I am a new user of this forum and am still trying to figure it all out. I've been a member of the LDS church since 1971 but not an active one. I'm now back to stay. I really enjoy it when I go to church. Everybody is so warm and friendly. It's a nice change from all the other religions where people hang out in cliques. My girlfriend will be getting baptized in the church soon too which we are looking forward to.