Hi!

rhcp

Hey everyone! So, I guess I'll start with some background info. I am a college student, and while searching for a church to attend, I noticed that there is an LDS church in town. I was raised baptist, so I had no idea what to expect, so I did some research and talked to some mormons, and I am very interested in the LDS faith. I have prayed and I feel as if God is leading me to where I need to go. So, I'm not Mormon yet, but I am trying to allow God to speak to me about the faith. So... Yeah. I'm really looking forward to being a member of the forum!

Welcome...

You can find the meeting times (and alot of other Church stuff) at LDS.org.

Visitors are welcome to the Sunday meetings so feel free to stop in for services once you know the times.  We also have missionaries that would love to talk to you in person (or online).

And of course you can ask questions here.

Hello newbie. I'm kind of a newbie but not at the same time. I have been a member since I was 8 in 1971. I ended up going my own way and doing much to disappoint God. After I had separated from a 9 yr relationship with a woman who (at this time at least) certainly hasn't found God (I truly pray that she does soon). Anyway, I was very alone. I started to really pray to God at this time. I asked (as our prophet Joseph Smith had done) as to which church (as I've been to a number) was the right one. Then one day when I was leaving my cousin's place there were 2 missionaries across the street and I started talking to them. They came to my home and helped me find God again. I love him now with everything I have and will never turn back. I testify that the living gospel is again on earth, that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that the Mormon Church is the true and living church. It will be well worth your time to talk to a couple missionaries and start attending meetings. I don't feel that you will regret it. Welcome Home!!!!!