6 missionary Discussions from 1986 and 1987

When I first joined the church I had the pamphlets of missionary discussions. Sadly, in a move I lost them and only recently ordered the new 5 lesson ones. I don't know why, but I feel like if I had them again it may help me bring me back to the church. I know silly right? I mean they are from the 80s and missionaries used them to teach me.

I guess if anyone has them or knows anyone who might could you have them contact me. Also, I don't know where to post this so I might post it in another board too.

thanks

I know you mentioned you haven't been to church but you can still ask your ward leadership to ask around.  Maybe they can mention it in the ward bulletin or their ward facebook page.  If that doesn't work, maybe your stake has a stake facebook page you can join and ask.  

Good luck and I hope you return to activity soon! 

Since what you are looking for is out of print (and very unlikely to come back) you will need to find someone who hasn't decluttered in a while.   I can only wish you luck in that effort.

However I do wonder if the current missionary discussions or the Gospel Principle Manual might work for you?  The current missionary discussion/training are now found in Preach My Gospel https://www.lds.org/manual/preach-my-gospel-a-guide-to-missionary-service?lang=eng  I know it is different from the ones you are asking for but they still cover the same teaching materials and it should be easy to get your hands on a copy

The Gospel Principle Manual https://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-principles?lang=eng contains more stuff but it is still at the level missionaries would teach it. Depending on exactly what you are looking to get it might be very helpful