Find your relative!

beefche

Here is a link to an article that describes how to log into a site to find who you are related to.

Article titled:  Those clever Mormons http://www.nauvootimes.com/cgi-bin/nauvoo_column.pl?number=102356&author=kathryn-h-kidd#.VBd9c_ldVqh

I'm the 14th cousin to President Hinckley--that really surprised me.  Dravin is the one that comes from pioneer stock, not me.  I was hoping to be related to Elder Holland, so I could call him up..."Hey, cuz!  Can I get some great tix to General Conference??"   :lol:

I also have many great grandfathers that were kings of various countries--England, Scotland, Hungary, etc.

It's fun to dink around on this site.  Who are you related to that delights, scares, or surprises you?

I'm anywhere from 9th to 20th cousin a few times removed with several prophets. I learned earlier this year for the first time that I have some significant pioneer ancestry, so I wasn't super surprised, but I sure would have been a year ago! 

No man may be an island, but apparently woman is.  I got no relations.

I think it links up to your Family Search account.  If you don't have any info in family search (that you do), then it'll show up empty.  

Don't worry, that simply means you were delivered directly from heaven, right?   :D

I think it links up to your Family Search account.  If you don't have any info in family search (that you do), then it'll show up empty.  

Don't worry, that simply means you were delivered directly from heaven, right?   :D

Ah, okay.  I don't think I've put anything in directly, but I know my dad has, and I know I'm linked to him, so it *should* show something, right?  Hmmm....

Ah, okay.  I don't think I've put anything in directly, but I know my dad has, and I know I'm linked to him, so it *should* show something, right?  Hmmm....

Unless you've made the living connection in your tree then it won't show up.  But as soon as you put in the living people and one who is deceased (like a grandparent or great grand parent) then the tree will populate and then the relative finder will work.