If you are having problems logging in and out of the forums...

Heather

We are having some login issues for the forums that we are working on which is causing the login to not work for some users. If you are having issues, please use the following links to login to the forums. 

Login: http://lds.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login

havent been on here for about a month logged in was going to  post and it said create an account even thou i saw my name and I was logged in Weird!!  Maybe I was a way to long, came here read this post copied this link http://lds.net/forum...l&section=login and now I can reply to topic.

Guest harpsichord

Is my account being disabled?  I was first emu, then pipeorgan, and now I had to make another account as harpsichord.  I brought up some issues that may be slightly controversial, but they are honest questions and I don't think I have been rude or disrespectful at all.  

Guest harpsichord

There isn't anything wrong with the pipeorgan account.  It is still active.

For some reason, I can't log in.  It says the user doesn't exist.  Then it says the email I used to sign up with hasn't been used.  Then, I try to make a new account with that email but it says it is in use.  Hmmm.  I'm confused.  

• 2 weeks later...

well its now interesting when i login the page seems to reset.. so after trying after three or 4 times i just went to view the forums and noticed i was registered as logged in.

on the upside I don't have to log in on my settings page now it seems lol.

well its now interesting when i login the page seems to reset.. so after trying after three or 4 times i just went to view the forums and noticed i was registered as logged in.

on the upside I don't have to log in on my settings page now it seems lol.

I just reported that issue.

• 4 months later...
It isn't working for me.

Ever since I signed up I have had a difficult time logging in, and the link provided here doesn't help. The odd thing is that there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the problem. I can log in at work using Chrome, while IE 11 is sporadic. 

At home I have problems with both IE10 and Chrome. 

I try logging in using the login button on the forum page; I get a message telling me I'm not authorized to do that.

I use the link provided here and I sometimes get the same message. 

Other times it shows that I'm logged in but I can't post. 

Other times it doesn't show that I'm logged in but I CAN post. 

Other times it shows that I'm logged in and when I try to post it immediately logs me out!

And sometimes when I get logged in and try to log out I get the message that I'm not authorized to log out!

I just keep trying until something works, but it certainly is annoying.  :mad:

Edited by Capitalist_Oinker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ever since I wrote the above I haven't had a problem. Whoever you are, and whatever you did---Thanks!

Okay, not so much, now.

I am once again having all kinds of log-in problems, and I AM using Chrome.

It usually takes several attempts to log in; once logged in I get logged back off for no apparent reason; and many times I seem to be just "half" logged in. My name appears at the top right hand corner as though I'm logged in, but I can't post, "like" a post, or do anything else. At other times my name doesn't appear at the top right hand corner as if I'm NOT logged in, but I can post, "like" a post, or do those things that prove I am. 

It's all just really goofy again, and exceptionally annoying.  :angry:

Any help would be appreciated.