I just wanted to say thank you...

MormonGuitarGirl

To anyone who has ever commented on a post of mine or ever will, I just wanted to say thank you so much. I subscribe to the school of thought that we never know what someone is going through and never know how much our small acts of kindness can mean to them, and this is certainly true for me right now! I've posted some pretty delicate things here under other names and have always been well-received and I can't thank you guys enough.

This forum is full of amazingly generous people and I'm very, very grateful. :)

Guest MormonGator

From one guitar player to another-amen sister. 

So many forums are filled with self important jerks or trolls who think they are smarter than everyone else. This forum is filled with most loving and wonderful people I've ever seen. 

Edited by MormonGator

To anyone who has ever commented on a post of mine or ever will, I just wanted to say thank you so much. I subscribe to the school of thought that we never know what someone is going through and never know how much our small acts of kindness can mean to them, and this is certainly true for me right now! I've posted some pretty delicate things here under other names and have always been well-received and I can't thank you guys enough.

This forum is full of amazingly generous people and I'm very, very grateful. :)

Don't be publicly announcing you have had other accounts since it's against the site rules.  :P