hello

yoyoteacher

I have posted a lot on the advice board, but realized I haven't ever really introduced myself.

I am 27, a convert, an elementary teacher, and the only member in my family. I joined the church in 2003 at the age of 16. I went to BYU for three semesters and transferred back to a school in Missouri, where I grew up and currently live.

I was inactive for a number of years, but was invited to hear a farewell talk from the youngest daughter of the family with whom I spent many FHE Mondays after joining. She and I were baptized only months apart and I have always felt a sisterly closeness to her. So I went to her talk at the beginning of October and haven't looked back yet.

I still struggle with some things, but I feel I am growing so much more spiritually now than I did when I was younger. But I am so excited to continue growing in the gospel.

I have posted a lot on the advice board, but realized I haven't ever really introduced myself.

I am 27, a convert, an elementary teacher, and the only member in my family. I joined the church in 2003 at the age of 16. I went to BYU for three semesters and transferred back to a school in Missouri, where I grew up and currently live.

I was inactive for a number of years, but was invited to hear a farewell talk from the youngest daughter of the family with whom I spent many FHE Mondays after joining. She and I were baptized only months apart and I have always felt a sisterly closeness to her. So I went to her talk at the beginning of October and haven't looked back yet.

I still struggle with some things, but I feel I am growing so much more spiritually now than I did when I was younger. But I am so excited to continue growing in the gospel.

wowthanks for sharing and glad to have ya here :)