Hello from a Catholic

CatholicLady

Hi everyone, I am a practicing Catholic, 28 years old, homemaker, and married to an air force pilot.

I am here to learn about the Mormon faith, as I find it interesting and quite similar to Catholicism. I am happy to be here and hope to meet some like minded folks in the Mormon community. :) 

Welcome and please extend my family's thanks to your husband's service and your support for your husband's service.  My father-in-law is retired Navy and I know the sacrifices his family had to do to support him as he served in the military.

And you came in with good timing.  Claire, also Catholic, just joined too and she's been peppering us with questions... so there are some recent posts that might answer some of your questions.

Hi Welcome.

There are alot of nice people here. I just finished Reading the Book of Mormon through the first time,and Its Message is through and through about Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ..Its a Part of my every day life now,as much as my Bible is..Would encourage you-to read it,best way to know,and keep your Bible beside it.You will have questions as I do,and dont have all of the Answers.But do Love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Also would encourage you to watch Byu Tv.

www.byutv.org

Every Morning there are great Devotionals and Morning Messages which will encourage you.And Thank you and your Husband for serving our Nation..God Bless You:)

Sincerely

Michael

Hi everyone, I am a practicing Catholic, 28 years old, homemaker, and married to an air force pilot.

I am here to learn about the Mormon faith, as I find it interesting and quite similar to Catholicism. I am happy to be here and hope to meet some like minded folks in the Mormon community. :) 

Well greetings, glad to have ya and i'm llooking forward to your questions :)

Hau! Tokeske yaun he?   h0304.gif  

Edited by JimmiGerman

From a daily Mass-going Catholic mother-of-many, this is a great forum.  A few of my very good friends are LDS, and we are very careful to support each other in our faith lives, with no attempts at arguing doctrine or theology. Thought I don't post much, I come here a few times a week to read up on LDS theology and life. 

You will find Anatess, in particular, an extraordinary poster.  I encourage you to read anything she writes.

From a daily Mass-going Catholic mother-of-many, this is a great forum.  A few of my very good friends are LDS, and we are very careful to support each other in our faith lives, with no attempts at arguing doctrine or theology. Thought I don't post much, I come here a few times a week to read up on LDS theology and life. 

You will find Anatess, in particular, an extraordinary poster.  I encourage you to read anything she writes.

Lila tanyan wacin yanke.  h0304.gif  h0315.gif   h0316.gif  Why does your chief have no squaw? Medicine man Blue Feather says your chief  lives in a big tipi where white smoke comes out, where they come in multitudes to adhore him. Big tipi, big chief, many horse, but no squaw. Who makes cooking and moccasin? No good. Yelo.

Edited by JimmiGerman