My blog

Latter-Day Marriage

I hope this isn't breaking some kind of rule.  If it is just delete the thread.

Anyway, I have a blog at http://latterday-marriage.blogspot.com and I hope people here drop by, read some things, subscribe, leave a comment, share on Facebook or whatever.

I'm blogging about marriage and married sexuality from a faithful LDS perspective.  If anybody has a topic they would like me to cover let me know.

Thanks

I visited your site and read parts of it.  Can't say I really connected to it (I am unmarried), but the writing was excellent.  Also enjoyed the story of the husband who documented his wife's refusals in a spreadsheet that got posted on the Internet.  I thought a wife's default refusal was "I have a headache."  Interesting how this has turned into "I'm watching my show" and "I feel gross and sweaty [after working out]."

Blogs are good.  Nice work.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it was funny and rather pathetic that people were bagging on the guy for making a spreadsheet. It's not like he made it public; SHE did that. And really, that's pretty awful. He's asking her for sex every couple of days, and she's agreeing to it every week or two?! Something is very, very wrong here, and it happened way before he started keeping a spreadsheet. If she dislikes him (or sex) that much, why did she marry him? My sympathies lie almost 100% with the guy.

I bet most women like that would be so angry with their husband if he EVER turned them down for sex when they asked that they would never ask again. Yet they feel perfectly free to make lame excuse after lame excuse. What a joke.