Visiting a new ward

Guest MormonGator

Guest MormonGator

I visited a new ward today, and the people were (not surprisingly) amazing. So wonderful, inviting and spirit filled. 

My question-do you think the bishop would find it odd if I emailed him saying thank you for how friendly the ward was? 

Thanks. 

Guest MormonGator

Thank you everyone. Now, if anyone knows how to get the information (it isn't on the bulletin and a phone call to the guy seems too intrusive) let me know. :-) 

I would just call him, or one of the secretaries and ask for the bishop's email.  Or-- better yet---

Call the full-time missionaries for that ward and ask for the bishop's email.  It's part of the missionaries job to handle ward visitors,  you won't be interrupting any one's day (and they'd be thrilled to hear your comments too).

• 4 weeks later...

I visited a new ward today, and the people were (not surprisingly) amazing. So wonderful, inviting and spirit filled. 

My question-do you think the bishop would find it odd if I emailed him saying thank you for how friendly the ward was? 

Thanks. 

I think he would be excstatic.