We are Team Family Wall... Check Us Out... If You're Not Self-Righteous ;)

Guest teamfamilywall

Guest teamfamilywall

Hello!!!

We are Team Family Wall. We are a quirky and goofy Mormon family of 5. My wife and I are both lifetime members. I served a mission in Brazil and my wife served a mission in Taiwan. After returning home from our missions, we hid our real selves away in fear of being ridiculed by self-righteous Mormons. Unless you are one of them, you know who I'm talking about!! ;)

Recently, we decided that we would put our real selves out there and let the haters hate and the "judgers" judge. We now have a daily blog chronically our lives and our journey to allow our real selves to be seen. Our journey has led to a lot of joy and happiness!!! It is liberating to be yourself and no longer fear what others are going to say about you.

If you have felt the same way... if you have been afraid to be yourself in fear of the self-righteous, come join us in our journey and in life's adventures!

Here is our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TeamFamilyWall

We would love to build a community of members and nonmembers who struggle to be themselves because of cultural norms.

Hope to hear from you!!!

Team Family Wall