2015 NBA finals

Dr T

Since my boys are not involved the rest of this season and not even in the playoffs I will comment here on MG's team and anybody else may contribute any thought you may have during this years play offs.  Your boys started off strong MormonGator but the second half took it's toll.  We'll just say your team was on the road so maybe home court advantage had something to do with their win ;)  We'll see if they pick it up for game two and see what comes of that series.  

BOS 100 CLE 113 :(

========

LA Clippers take on the campion SAS tonight. 

========

Houston beat Dallas so they are 1-0 so far

========

GSW beat NOP today and they look like they are going to be tough to beat this year.

========

POR vs MEM tonight

=========

ATL vs BKN with ATL winning in the 4th

=========

MIL vs CHI CHI leading 1-0 so far

=========

WAS leads 1-0 over TOR

Guest MormonGator

Oh I admit my boys have no chance. Cleveland is just too good. I'm happy though. This will give them some experience and Brad Stevens is an outstanding coach. Is this our year? Of course not. But the future looks very bright! 

Oh I admit my boys have no chance. Cleveland is just too good. I'm happy though. This will give them some experience and Brad Stevens is an outstanding coach. Is this our year? Of course not. But the future looks very bright!

Brad Stevens is a excellent coach. I was amazed when he took the celtics job and left Butler.

Guest MormonGator

Brad Stevens is a excellent coach. I was amazed when he took the celtics job and left Butler.

I was too. I was even more amazed on how good he is in the pros. I thought his style would only be applicable to college ball.  In twenty years I see him being a Coach K 2.0 

I was too. I was even more amazed on how good he is in the pros. I thought his style would only be applicable to college ball.  In twenty years I see him being a Coach K 2.0

It was evident he could coach because look at what he had at Butler. If Boston ever lets him go someone else will scoop him up in a heartbeat. However from the way it looks he is going to be in Boston for awhile.

Clippers up on champs 1-0. These 2 teams r important to watch imo. Clips r tough and Spurs know how to share the ball.

MEM 1-0 lead over POR

GSW quickly up 2-0 over NO

Same with CHI is upm2-0 too

ATL and WAS up one game each now too

Guest MormonGator

The Spurs also know how to win and know the window is closing. This might be it for them. There is nothing wrong saying that, they've been one of the best teams in history. No dynasty lasts forever. 

Guest MormonGator

And I can't believe Rondo was benched last night by the Mavs. I'm a big Rondo guy, but he's not the type that is so good he can act like a diva all the time. In particular on a deep, talented team (though aging) like the Mavericks. 

I would love that but there is rumor of Rondo and Aldridge. I think we can afford a max contract and not much more. I will believe it when I see it. I hope it does. I would be happy to get back in contention...

Guest MormonGator

As a Celtics fan I'm a bit haughty (Dr. T, you are a fan of one of the greatest franchises in sports as well, we are allowed to be smug) so my buddies (One a Heat fan, one a Spurs fan) have been feeding me humble pie lately. I have no choice but to take their medicine, but boy is it bitter. 

SAS went back home and all I can say is Domination. The Spurs fans had a great time watching their team last night. Series changes to 2-1 SAS.

============

Houston one game away as they sit 3-0 over the Mavs Harden was on fire

============

GSW were behind 20 in the 4th and then they started playing and are up 3-0 now

============

CHI sitts up 3-0 against MIL

============

WAS 3-0 over TOR

============

MG says they will not be swept.  BOS has one more game as a last ditch effort to make sure that doesn't happen tomorrow at 1:00 CLE 3-0 over BOS 

Guest MormonGator

SAS went back home and all I can say is Domination. The Spurs fans had a great time watching their team last night. Series changes to 2-1 SAS.

============

MG says they will not be swept.  BOS has one more game as a last ditch effort to make sure that doesn't happen tomorrow at 1:00 CLE 3-0 over BOS 

Oh, 100% agree on San Antonio. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you play basketball. It was a joy to watch. The Cippers looked like a bunch of high schoolers. 

They'll be swept. It's hopeless. I don't mean to sound pessimistic-the long term future with this team looks GREAT and if we get Kevin Love next year (rumors)? We could be real good. Imagine that Dr T-The Lakers with Rondo and Durant and the Celtics with Love and maybe another big name....

I'm rooting for Washington. It's great to see Pierce find happiness after that miserable season in Brooklyn. 

Edited by MormonGator