Favorite adult pg/g movie?

Sunday21

Do you have a favorite pg/g movie for adults? My favorite is Truely, Madly, Deeply which is on YouTube, about a woman who loses her husband. He comes back to haunt/keep her company. Hilarity ensues. Also Blithe Spirit, a married man is haunted by a late wife. Very funny! Also Notorious, a woman wonders if her husband is up to no good

Edited by Sunday21

Guest MormonGator

Oh Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back to be precise. My car licensee plate is a Star Wars reference. I'm such an massive geek that I even have the rebel alliance logo tattooed on my leg! Yikes! 

If you really want just one - obvs Princess Bride is the answer. I am reading Cary Elwes' (Westley) memoir about the film at the moment and it's great, rarely do the actors and production team on a film still relish the memories so many years later. They all feel like it was a huge blessing to be involved in the film, and I really admire that. 

Other favorites of mine:

Groundhog Day

Benny and Joon

Star Wars OT (of course)

The Young Victoria

The Scarlet Pimpernel (Ian McKellan/Anthony Andrews/Jane Seymour) (Technically NR as it was made for TV, but easily PG)

Guest LiterateParakeet

Amazing Grace

Yes!  I just saw Amazing Grace for the first time a few months back.  I LOVE it.  It's in my Top 5!  

Do you have a favorite pg/g movie for adults? My favorite is Truely, Madly, Deeply which is on YouTube, about a woman who loses her husband. He comes back to haunt/keep her company. Hilarity ensues. Also Blithe Spirit, a married man is haunted by a late wife. Very funny! Also Notorious, a woman wonders if her husband is up to no good

hhmmm

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Spirited away

Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

Princess Bride

The Great Race

Disney's Robin Hood Cartoon

Fantasia

Tron

The Last Starfighter

Krull

The Never Ending Story