Mirkwood

mirkwood

I've been desperately seeking a photo of theSQUIDSTER Boulevard as a sort of response to Mirkwood.. But can't seem to find one.

However, while meandering through the grocery store I did see at least two items containing the word "Pam."

Current Score:

Pam 2, Mirkwood 1.

;)

I've been desperately seeking a photo of theSQUIDSTER Boulevard as a sort of response to Mirkwood.. But can't seem to find one.

However, while meandering through the grocery store I did see at least two items containing the word "Pam."

Current Score:

Pam 2, Mirkwood 1.

;)

What!!!!  I'm mentioned in a multi million dollar book and movie series!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifcropped ambulance.jpg

Pam's car - for some reason they left off the P 

Wow... I will never look at an ambulance.. err Pambulance in the same way now...   I feel my whole world shifting around...  being redefined even as I watch...

pambulance - (noun)

a vehicle for transportation of sick or injured gingerbread people to, from or between places of treatment

perambulance (antoymn, sort-of, of pambulance) - a joy-riding vehicle for gingerbread people, with a round-about course toward an, as yet, unknown destination, or possibly no real destination at all

prambulance - (British) a baby carriage for small gingerbread children

.... I could go on but, as I said,  my whole world is shifting and we only have limited space in this forum...

Sorry, Mirkwood... I'm afraid the train is uh... pambulating and/or possibly perambulating further and further from it's original course...

:D

Edited by theSQUIDSTER

Wow... I will never look at an ambulance.. err Pambulance in the same way now...   I feel my whole world shifting around...  being redefined even as I watch...

pambulance - (noun)

a vehicle for transportation of sick or injured gingerbread people to, from or between places of treatment

perambulance (antoymn, sort-of, of pambulance) - a joy-riding vehicle for gingerbread people, with a round-about course toward an, as yet, unknown destination, or possibly no real destination at all

.... I could go on but, as I said,  my whole world is shifting and we only have limited space in this forum...

Sorry, Mirkwood... I'm afraid the train is uh... pambulating and/or possibly perambulating further and further from it's original course...

Looking forward to your definition of the frying pam 

Wow... I will never look at an ambulance.. err Pambulance in the same way now... I feel my whole world shifting around... being redefined even as I watch...

pambulance - (noun)

.... I could go on but, as I said, my whole world is shifting and we only have limited space in this forum...

para-ambulance -

Vehicle for transporting gluten free, lo-cal, fake gingerbread people.

permbulance-

Vehicle for transporting gingerbread people to hair appointments.