Church responds to Oregon Armed Occupation

pam

A plague o'er all their houses, I say.  The BLM has been scheming to get the Hammonds off their land for years.  But the Hammonds are in the habit of misleading investigators (you should read the police report where they were investigated for child abuse), and I don't think they're being forthright about those fires they set.  And Cliven Bundy is such a clown that even the Hammonds have asked him to go away,

Edited by Just_A_Guy

I'm reading different articles that say that both the Hammond and Bundy lands have minerals and

other natural resources on them? And apparently the Clintons and Harry Reid have done deals with

China and (their own pockets) and have leased their land and surrounding lands for mining rights?

In other articles I've read, it has stated that although the US economy is going to collapse the UShas abundant natural resources that the Gadianton robbers / global elite have purchased and now arewanting to confiscate from private land owners to preserve under the guise of wildlands for their

own use and greed?

In addition to this, I read that the Hammond's were burning their own land to get ready for growingand the fire got out of control and crossed over and burnt some federal land? As a result both the father and son have already served prison sentences for the fire but now are being sent back to prison.

I would like to know more about what is happening in this case so if anyone knows more or differentto what I have read could they please let me know? I'm not condoning the take over of an abandoned

federal wildlife building but I would be interested in knowing what else could be done to save these families properties from being taken. Or is it a case of when they take your coat give them your cloak as well?

Thanks for the links and the video!

I know that Amanda Marshall probably has held a grudge against the Hammond's for some time now? I've seen this often contracting for (DoCs) Australia's department of community services. When a case worker holds a grudge against parents or family members of a child they have already removed from their care and put into foster care; it causes a bias that interferes with the case workers ability to make the right decision for that child's future.

It also seems like the federal government is really causing a lot of problems for land owners especially if they are on or near the areas of America that they have been listed for wildlife sanctuaries; which in most cases of course have minerals and natural resources on them.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I watched the surveillance video from the choppers or drones.  Dood did indeed have his hands in the air and was surrendering, at least until he reached for something in his jacket.   Like, with both hands.  After watching that video, there's absolutely no question in my mind that the cops acted appropriately.

• pam locked this topic