• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thecartoonhead

thecartoonhead

• Inactive with Posts
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:55 AM

My dad and I have put together a blog in our spare time where we're trying create some good LDS comic strips. We've had some of our stuff published in the New Era, but the New Era can only take so much so we thought we'd take our gags online. We hope that they're funny, buy hey, we've been wrong before! The address is here:

The 9th Ward

These are free, and go ahead and print, or otherwise use them as you please! If you have time, leave a comment as we'd love to hear feedback.

#2 Canuck Mormon

Canuck Mormon

• Members
  • 2838 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

Those were great, I've added your site to my Favorites.
Check out my blog!!!

http://www.gmc72.blogspot.com/

#3 Honor

Honor

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

Those are pretty sweet. I love your style. They've been added to my fav list too. Thanks for sharing.!

#4 thecartoonhead

thecartoonhead

• Inactive with Posts
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

Thanks a lot for the feedback and nice words! I failed to mention that we'll be posting new gags at least once a week...generally on Friday's...

#5 tree

tree

• Inactive with Posts
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

start an LDS comic add in your local paper. TOTALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :bouncing: :roflmbo:

#6 Guest_GhostRider_*

Guest_GhostRider_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:08 PM

those were pretty good...brought a chuckle on a bad day...keep it up..Reminds me of charles schultz's Young Pillars...will keep looking on the site on fridays now.

#7 Silver Girl

Silver Girl

• Inactive with Posts
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

Sooo Funny!! I love the one where the Home Teachers go to the deserted island... We have a brand new Elder's Quorum President, and he is FIRED UO!! I am going to print that one off, and give it to him!! Thanks for the sunshine, on a COLD and yucky winter's day!! Silver Girl
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with. His mind was created for his own thoughts, not yours or mine.
Henry S. Haskins

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle; I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

Political Affiliation: Card Carrying Member Of The UMW

#8 miztrniceguy

miztrniceguy

• Inactive 3+ Months
  • 2292 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:28 PM

very funny...i'll pass a link around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq