If you're looking for a wheat grinder...

Jenamarie

Family Grain Mill is having a deal where if you buy their wheat grinder with the motorized base, you get the hand-crank base for free! So you're getting both an electric AND hand-cranked wheat grinder for the price of one! They also have a "flaker" attachment that allows you to make your own oatmeal!

Every store I saw online that sells the mills has this deal going on, but https://www.pleasanthillgrain.com was the cheapest I found, and you get free shipping!

You can roll oats but if you make, like my wife does, 12 grain bread sometimes you have to roll other grains and crack them for use in the bread or cereals.

I don't know about this grinder but it sounds like a great deal personally like the Nuti Mill, as it has a pre-burst chamber that allows you tp put 10 cups in the top without having to turn it on. It works great but costs about $250.

Be careful of hand grinders also. Do your homework. I can' recall the name of ours but it has an adapter that is about 12" in diameter and multiplies the turns. If you go to Walton Feed site (as I have said before) you can get a comparison on how long, how much, etc. it takes to grind wheat into flour. REMEMBER it will take a lot of effort, you just want to minmize it.

Abraham

I am not sure what you wanted to put corn into, but most good grinders can grind popcorn into great cornmeal, and it is veyr cheap compared to what a grocery store charges. Get the recipe for Marie Callendars corn bread it is to die for, and like a cake.

Just be sure your grinder insturctions says its okay so you don't ruin your grinder and blame me. hee hee

Abraham