If The "bushitler" Crowd Were Right ...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheProudDuck

TheProudDuck

• Members
  • 1567 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 02:06 PM

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - An Arab satellite TV network broadcast a videotape Sunday showing a blindfolded man in military uniform it said was a U.S. Marine taken hostage in Iraq.

There was no immediate comment from the U.S. military, but the video showed a card identifying the man by a Pakistani name and as an "active duty" Marine.

The Al-Jazeera newtork said the group claimed it infiltrated a U.S. Marine outpost, lured the man outside and abducted him. The station said the group demanded the release of all Iraqis "in occupation jails" or the man would be killed.

The group identified itself as "Islamic Response," the security wing of the "1920 Revolution Brigades" referring to the uprising against the British after World War I.

The poor man will be butchered, of course.

This makes me think. If George W. Bush were one-tenth the brute the gibbering idiots of the antiwar left around the world call him, he'd have a very simple response to the latest fad for beheading Westerners:

Lead every last prisoner out of Guantanamo and the "occupation jails" and shoot them in the back of the head, one by one. Play by the same rules as the enemy.

We won't, of course -- because the aforementioned gibbering idiots are wrong. Although there is a solid legal foundation for summary executions of captives taken out of uniform, which seems to cover the vast majority of the men being held.
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in.

#2 Guest_Starsky_*

Guest_Starsky_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:52 AM

I think there are a lot of different ways to play hitler....and bush knows them alll. (just a gibbering idiot here...I suppose...trying to speak to all those brilliant bush fams who are watching our guys die by the dozens....in a war we weren't ever going to be winning.... for a people who hate our guts....just so Bush could get Sadam...for his daddy...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq